Black Thing Black Thing

Gish?

fun concept but the programming is a bit off. None off my movements feel smooth. Also this looks a lot like Gish.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Ahaha

This event happened right next to my house! Did it make US news? Great tribute! lol

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Great game!

But my computer's way to slow. :(

Sniper Assassin 4 Sniper Assassin 4

good but

I won't let me play the "gigolo" level.

A Thanksgiving Soundboard A Thanksgiving Soundboard

lol

turkey talk!

ForNoReason responds:

I think you get it lol.

CastleCrashersPlatformer CastleCrashersPlatformer

meh

OK this game was not made very well. Instead of having a life bar the second you're touch your go back the the starting point of the level. That got annoying. You can't die. 0_O The walk cycles were terrible. Stick with those black pants. It's all a lot easier then. The bosses were easier than pie. You shouldn't be able to walk on fire. It should hurt you and make you jump back. You should have sword attacks n' stuff. One thing I did like, the music on level 3 rocked. ... That's all I got.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Wonderful Game!

I figured I'd review this after getting all the medals. Anyways this game was GREAT! When school comes back I'll see if we could allow it to kill time. It really made me think about where to go and where to put what. The graphics were nice and the gameplay was fun and challenging. Congrats to you and your creation! :)

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

This should've been 1st

Awesome work on this! Art style is great! Fighting is great! This game is great!

Animated Preloaders Animated Preloaders

Well

I had a problem with the tutorial so I sent the creater a message,
"When I enter the code on my mc I get:

**Error** Symbol=Super, layer=Layer 3, frame=1:Line 1: Clip events are permitted only for movie clip instances
onClipEvent (enterFrame) {

Total ActionScript Errors: 1 Reported Errors: 1

What's wrong with the script? How do I fix it?"

Ofcoarse he come back with an idiotic answer and says,
"d"

He is no help whats so ever so don't count on him when you have a problem. Now if anyone out there happens to know what the problem is and how to fix it, I'd appriecate it if you PMed me.

PARAGON-pvp responds:

p .

A Basket for Mom A Basket for Mom

1st try made it to level 17

That was pretty entertaining, I like it!

Xaotik responds: